ZASILACZ LUMATEK 1000W CONTROLLABLE, 230V
Lumatek 1000W CONTROLLABLE
High efficiency with low energy consumption and operating costs make the LUMATEK 1000W the perfect ballast for beginners and professional growers betting on high-quality light.
The power supply is essential for the operation of high intensity discharge (HID) lamps such as high pressure sodium (HPS) and metal halide (MH) lamps. Depending on the type of cycle and light required, ballasts run continuously 8-24 hours a day and therefore need to be as efficient as possible. With less energy wasted as a by-product of 'heat' Lumatek ballasts produce more light from less energy used.
Conventional static and coil magnetic ballasts lose much of their energy consumed as heat, can degrade in efficiency over time, and can even catch fire during prolonged use.
Lumatek digital ballasts control start phases and output voltages via microprocessors that improve lamp efficiency, with less energy wasted as heat. Even under prolonged operation, the Lumatek 250W will only be lukewarm and has full circuit protection including open/short circuit, over-temperature, under/high voltage, end of lamp life and electromagnetic interference suppression.
Selecting the Super Lumens (SL) switch setting on Lumatek ballasts increases the output of HPS lamps by 10%, increasing brightness and PAR / PPF levels. We do not recommend dimming or boosting MH lamps, which should be matched to the same power setting (e.g. 600W lamp at 600W and 400W lamp at 400W).
Lumatek refreshers come complete with cables, ready for immediate "plug & play" use.
It also features full circuit protection including: short circuit/short circuit, over temperature, under/low voltage, end of lamp life/rectification and EMI suppression. The new addition of the Control feature allows you to intelligently monitor room temperature, light duration, automation, safety control and dimming. Simply connect the Lumatek digital panel (sold separately) to the TRS "Link" port on the controllable ballast.
5m control cable included.
- Digital/electronic power supply for HPS or MH lamps of 1000W, 1000W Super Lumen, 750W, 600W
- Soft start
- Soft power change
- Voltage: 240 V 50 / 60Hz
- Input current max. (A): 2.7A
- Input power: 1030W
- Output power: 1000W
- Power factor:> 0.99
- Voltage range: 175 to 275 V.
- THD: <10%
- CCF lamp: <1,7
- Operating frequency: high frequency
- No audible noise, no flicker
- Ambient temperature during full-load operation: -25 to 50 ° C (-13 to 122 ° F)
- Case temperature rise: (Δt) 35 ° C (95 ° F)
- IP environment requires:> IP23
- Humidity: capable of operating at 0% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Full circuit protection; open/short, overtemperature, under/overvoltage, end of lamp life/rectification
- Electromagnetic interference suppression
- dimensions: 318 x 166 x 96 mm
- weight: 4.9 kg
To run a 600W lamp; set the control to 600W.
To run a 1000W lamp; set the control to 1000W and increase the power by 10% by switching to "Super Lumens"
Can work with 1000W and 600W lamps.