Guanokalong Powder is a 100% organic fertilizer.
- For indoor as well as outdoor
- Easy to use - toss, then water or wait for rain
- Increases rooting and flower growth
- Improves root structure, stabilizes soil pH levels while strengthening plant immunity.
- Guanokalong is designed for growing in soil, liquid versions are also used for hydroponic and coconut growing.
- NPK: 2.0 - 0.5/15 - 2.0
- 1 kg mix with 100 - 200 litres of soil
- for watering, dissolve 1 kg in 100-140 litres of water.
- Indoor: 50 g per 7 L pot
- Outdoor: 1 plant 100 g per 2 months starting in April.
Guanokalong - 100% natural bat fertilizer. Bats feed in the jungle, feeding on vermin and ripe fruits that humans have never had access to. With Guanokalong you can make your garden resemble a jungle too. It is an excellent nutrient for organic plant growing.
How do I use Guanokalong? Guanokalong contains a unique, rich blend of macro- and micronutrients and enzymes. The macronutrient P, phosphorus, is present in abundance. All minerals are released gradually, so the roots are not at risk of damage. The abundance of magnesium, calcium and enzymes stimulate the growth of the earth's bacterial flora.
It is advisable to fertilise your garden after winter. Please note that sandy soils wash out quickly. The granules dissolve slowly, all year round. The powder releases nutrients sooner, within six months. Mix Guanokalong into the soil before planting. If they are already growing in the soil, spread the fertiliser and calcium on the surface and gently comb through with a rake. Use 50g per 7 litres of soil per pot to start with, and 100-250g outdoors. You can also use 1kg of powder per 100-250 litres of soil.
Guanokalong can be enriched with all soil substrates, both new and used. The used one can be mixed with Guanokalong powder. Mixing and soaking the soil should be done at least one week before planting. When the plants are ready, give 2 tablespoons of the powder by the stem and water.